Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The physics apparatuses

The seam breaks is past and here comes the new semester, at first I find “easy” because our major subject and subject is lesser than the past subjects but the mean attraction of mind from the past is the chemistry but suddenly exchange from physics I though that memorizations of the apparatuses is finish but even now memorizations is continuing. But as part of the subject it takes me enjoyable.
I believe that memorizing of these apparatuses is just like memorizing a machine in the shipboard applications and not just memorizing but to elaborate and knows there functions as a part of duties and responsibilities’,

1 comment:

Matthew Nepomuceno said...

You have good ideas. But I think you were in a hurry when you encoded this. Check the spelling of some words in your blog